Improve Recruitment, Retention & Compliance With PCM TRIALS In-home Clinical Trials Visits
PCM TRIALS provides registered nurses to complete study visits where patients want to be: at home, at work, at school, on vacation. Nurses are screened, hired, trained and tested to ensure that only the best nurses conduct visits. PCM TRIALS is the only provider who tests and certifies its research nurses on good clinical practice at hire and every 18 months thereafter.
U.S. & Global Services Available
PCM TRIALS has extensive experience in implementing home visits for over 130 protocols for 80 different sponsors since 2008 in a wide range of therapeutic areas. Internationally, we have proven working relationships with country-specific nursing providers and have developed a cohesive process in managing global trials.
Clinical Trial Home Visits Can Include:
- Protocol defined assessments
- Assessment of adverse events
- Recording of concomitant medication history
- Administration of investigational product
- Accurate source documentation
- Collection of specimens
- Blood draws, processing and shipping
- Training for trial subjects