At the core of our business are the people who enable us to deliver excellent client care—day in and day out, across the United States. Whether you are an executive leader setting the goals and policies of a department, or a staff member who works to support our caregivers and clients, PCM has a place for you.
Marketing, Outreach, Recruiting, Human Resources, Staffing, Clinical, Operations, Legal, Finance and Accounting and Administrative Teams are instrumental to the continued success of PCM. We have grown tremendously over the past 15 years, and we seek smart, motivated and mission-driven individuals to propel PCM to great heights. Through our dedicated individuals and teams, we strive to continuously improve the high standard of care and support we provide to PCM’s clients, caregivers and business partners alike.
When you join PCM’s corporate office, the first thing you’ll notice is how much our mission permeates the PCM culture. We are a business that focuses on caring for people – which also means caring about our employees. But don’t take our word for it. To truly get a feel for PCM’s culture, read what our valued employees have to say:
“PCM is an amazing place to work. Employees at every level of the organization are truly passionate about the work we do for our clients and are fully committed to helping the organization maintain its longstanding reputation of being the nation’s premier home care provider for former nuclear weapons and uranium workers. The level of support and encouragement from company leadership is unparalleled, and the company culture is one of teamwork, collaboration and fun. I would highly recommend PCM to any prospective employee.”
– Jeremy D., Human Resources
“This company has high morale, a great team atmosphere and friendly, helpful people. Management rewards employees for their hard work and celebrates successes by doing fun, unique things. Besides the excellent people you work with, the mission of the company is very rewarding and makes you feel good about what you do. I would absolutely recommend working here. I’m definitely here for the long haul!”
– Jillian S., Help Center
“Joining PCM was the easiest career decision I have ever made. I am proud to get to work with a team of people committed to doing what is right for former workers. PCM’s dedication to its mission impressed me throughout the interviews and hiring process; I see that same dedication every day coming to work. I feel like I have the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life and am grateful to work with an amazing team of people.”
– Kathryn M., Clinical Operations
Professional Case Management is a growing company, which means that new positions and opportunities are continuously arising within the company. With this growth comes prospects for advancing your career. We seek hands-on professionals who are excited about actively contributing to our company’s growth process. If you are excited to roll up your sleeves and help us move forward, then we’d love to welcome you into the PCM family.
PCM also believes in developing its people. We invest in the professional development of our future leaders, so they can continuously move our company forward on its positive trajectory. We provide training opportunities for employees at all levels, so their skills can stay up-to-date and we can stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
PCM offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, designed to help you and your family stay healthy, grow personally, professionally and financially, and achieve a balance between your work and personal life. We understand that when you feel supported, your energy is freed up to focus on your work—which helps us better serve our clients. And we listen to your feedback. We continuously update and fine-tune our benefits package based on what we hear from our employees.
Our benefits for employees who work a minimum of thirty hours per week:
- Medical: We offer medical plan options including HMO, PPO and Health Savings Account plans allowing participants access to a vast provider network and claims administration services.
- Health Savings Accounts: A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a pretax savings account that you can use now to pay for eligible health care expenses for you and your eligible dependents, as well as save to pay for future health care expenses. The HSA provides tax advantages –money goes in tax-free, grows tax-free and is tax-free when used to pay for qualified medical expenses. If you don’t use all of the money in the HSA during the plan year, it rolls over to the following year.
- Dental: We offer two dental plan options with in- and out-of-network benefits, giving you the freedom to choose any provider.
- Vision: PCM’s vision plan provides flexibility to see any provider you choose, but you pay less out of your pocket when you see one of the participating network providers.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: PCM offers two Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – which allows you to pay for healthcare and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
- Voluntary Benefits: As an employee at PCM, you may also elect to participate in any of the following voluntary benefits. We partner with select providers to enable you to more easily participate in these important benefits programs:
• Short-Term Disability (STD)
• Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• Accident Insurance
• Cancer Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
• Term Life Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Home and Auto Insurance
• Pet Insurance