PCM SPARC TEAM
For over 30 years, Professional Case Management (PCM) has provided comprehensive and collaborative home care. We specialize in home healthcare to clients with catastrophic injuries, such as spinal cord or brain injuries.
PCM’s Catastrophic Care Services is currently looking for skilled nurses to join our Strategic PCM Response Corps, also known as SPARC.
This elite team of caregivers will be called upon to travel across the United States to provide highly responsive, dependable, and complex care for clients with catastrophic injuries in the comfort of their own homes. The SPARC team is comprised of only the best nurses that PCM has to offer to positively impact the lives of clients and their families.
Traveling SPARC caregivers provide comprehensive 1:1 care to our Catastrophic Care clients all across the Unites States. PCM will cover the cost for your nursing licenses in all states that are needed. Nurses with eNLC Compact Status are highly encouraged to apply.
Expand your nursing career with PCM! This unique opportunity is available to only the best caregivers with the highest degree of competence and a spirit of adventure.
- Ability to earn great pay– a higher hourly wage and generous landing and completion bonuses
- Enjoy 4-8 week travel assignments (possibility of longer assignments if needed)
- Obtain professional licenses in other states
- Benefit from PCM paid expenses – travel, lodging, meal stipend, etc
- Visit landmarks and experience new cultures across the US
- Enhance your resume and sharpen your skills by working with complex cases
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients and their families by providing 1:1 individualized care.
- Current, unrestricted license as a RN/LPN in the state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a RN or two (2) years’ experience as a LPN in an acute care setting or equivalent
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with the state
- Current CPR certification
- Critical care experience strongly preferred
- Willing to travel
Please contact us with any questions: [email protected] | 1.888.886.2281
We look forward to having you on our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer.