Travel Nurse Careers
PCM is offering an opportunity to experience your nursing career in an exciting way by traveling the U.S.! Explore cultures, visit landmarks, meet new people and build your resume with PCM’s Travel Nurse Program. PCM offers a great support team to make your travel experience a memorable one and will customize an adventure just for you!
Benefits of the PCM Travel Nurse Program include:
- Assistance in obtaining or reimbursing nursing licenses in states with a high need
- Travel expenses to/from your assignment
- Paid accommodations
- Vehicle rental
- Daily food and gas per diem
- Opportunity for overtime
PCM offers assignments ranging from 12, 18 and 24 weeks with relocation opportunities available (restrictions apply). If you are ready to take your nursing talents across the country and help former nuclear and uranium workers live at home, then this is the position for you!
With a breadth of services offered across numerous divisions, PCM works passionately to instill strength and new hope in the lives of deserving individuals. We’re one diverse, highly collaborative team. And in everything we do, we share a strong set of core values.
WE WORK AS A TEAM
At PCM, we truly enjoy the people we work with, whether they are our team members, clients, or their families. We have a diverse group of people all over the country, and we each bring different strengths and talents. By working enthusiastically toward the same goal and believing in our company’s mission, we collectively expand our knowledge, share ideas, and find the best ways to achieve success – not only for those we serve, but for ourselves.
“You know you’ve got a great team of people when you look forward to spending time with them not only at work, but during our social activities too.”
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
At PCM, we focus on the human impact of our work. This shows through the personal, genuine connections we make with our clients and their families. We understand the importance of empathy and compassion, and that quality care takes patience. And through our unwavering integrity, we bolster confidence and trust in the lives we touch.
“I believe wholeheartedly in our mission. I love that we really help people with the work we do.”
WE FIGURE IT OUT
The healthcare industry is constantly changing and presenting new challenges, big and small. Our experience and foresight allow us to adapt to these challenges in stride, always thinking before doing. Even if the challenge seems unsolvable, we never give up when it really matters.
“One thing you CAN’T say about my job is that it’s boring. I like the fact that I get to figure out new ways to make my client’s lives better every day.”
WE PURSUE GROWTH
From humble beginnings in Denver, Colorado, PCM has served more nuclear weapons and uranium workers across the country than any other homecare provider, and our innovative ideas continue to progress the healthcare industry forward. Across all PCM divisions, we’re constantly elevating our standard of care. By daring to lead, we inspire others to follow. And that goes for our PCM team members as well. We encourage and offer ongoing opportunities for professional growth.
“PCM offers many opportunities for growth—not only at work, but personally through the workshops and other teambuilding activities we regularly do.”
WE TAKE OWNERSHIP
We believe courage is the cornerstone of personal and professional success. By recognizing our achievements—and our potential—we can inspire each other to grow stronger, smarter, and more driven in our work. At PCM, this sense of responsibility is one of the most powerful tools our teams have, and we believe that investing in ourselves leads to a strong foundation – not only on an individual basis, but for our company as a whole.
“Management rewards employees for their hard work and celebrates successes by doing fun, unique things. I’m definitely here for the long haul!”
PCM offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, designed to help you and your family stay healthy, grow personally, professionally and financially, and achieve a balance between your work and personal life. We understand that when you feel supported, your energy is freed up to focus on your work—which helps us better serve our clients. And we listen to your feedback. We continuously update and fine-tune our benefits package based on what we hear from our employees.
Our benefits for employees who work a minimum of thirty hours per week:
- Medical: We offer medical plan options including HMO, PPO and Health Savings Account plans allowing participants access to a vast provider network and claims administration services.
- Health Savings Accounts: A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a pretax savings account that you can use now to pay for eligible health care expenses for you and your eligible dependents, as well as save to pay for future health care expenses. The HSA provides tax advantages –money goes in tax-free, grows tax-free and is tax-free when used to pay for qualified medical expenses. If you don’t use all of the money in the HSA during the plan year, it rolls over to the following year.
- Dental: We offer dental plan options with in- and out-of-network benefits, giving you the freedom to choose any provider.
- Vision: PCM’s vision plan provides flexibility to see any provider you choose, but you pay less out of your pocket when you see one of the participating network providers.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: PCM offers two Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – which allows you to pay for healthcare and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
- Voluntary Benefits: As an employee at PCM, you may also elect to participate in any of the following voluntary benefits. We partner with select providers to enable you to more easily participate in these important benefits programs:
• Short-Term Disability (STD)
• Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• Accident Insurance
• Cancer Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
• Term Life Insurance
• Home and Auto Insurance
• Pet Insurance
Professional Case Management is committed to providing a high standard of care for each client. First and foremost, that means hiring only the best caregivers. Because we value not only our clients but also our own people, all of our caregivers are employees of PCM – not temporary contractors.
At PCM, we have instituted a number of programs and oversight committees, such as client satisfaction surveys, to ensure that we are actually delivering the level of professional care our clients expect from us. We also have a compliance committee, which ensures that our entire company is operating ethically and in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
For more information on our quality assurance, click here.